I draw a sketch page of either an original character or a character from an existing property for you. These sketch pages include at least two full-body OR waist-up sketches and one headshot. Depending on the complexity, some sketch pages can consist of a variable amount of headshots, waist-up sketches, and full-body sketches.
Headshot TriptychThree headshots. Cheaper than the sketch portrait offering.$110.00
Basic Sketch PageSome full-body sketches or waist-ups, at least one headshot. I will fill the page with your character in an expressive and in-character way.+$200.00
Fashion PlateThree full-body sketches of your character in clothing of my choice, based on the style or aesthetic you specify.+$200.00
Cel shadingAdd cel shading to the entire piece.+$70.00
Flat ColorAdd flat colors to all sketches on the page+$70.00
This is for personal use only. Credit is appreciated, but not required. Please do not use any art I create for you for commercial use. Contact me at email@example.com if you’re interested in commercial work.
You are permitted to request a different amount of sketches within the page within reason. (For example, asking if I can remove a complex headshot in exchange for a simple waist-up sketch is reasonable. However, requesting that I add 2 more full-body sketches to a page is not. This is up for discussion and up to my discretion.) You can have multiple characters per sketch page, but you’ll need to buy multiples of an option if you want 2x of everything.
Please submit payment prior to any other steps. Thank you!
- Please send references and necessary information. Which character(s)? What particular pose(s) would you like if any? What is their personality like? Is there anything, in particular, you want to be included?
- I will show you a very loose initial sketch based on your references and info for approval.
- You may do one round of revisions or notes. (Example: You send me a bullet list of things you would like changed. I address those notes. This is considered one single round of revisions.)
- You approve the sketch for final rendering
- I will finish the piece, and request final approval.
- You may do one round of minimal (as defined by my personal discretion) notes.
- I will finish the final piece, and request final approval.