Custom Item Asset (5 Pack)
Small item assets, typically used for games. Can match style of existing art, if cel shaded or similar!
These may also be used for streaming or other assets. Please just get in touch regarding your project!
This listing is for 5 custom items total.
Please specify the final size you would like, and if there are any style constraints.
5 Items PackBase commission for 5 custom items total.$50.00
Simple Recolor1 simple recolor of any item I have drawn for you. Simple means: at most, very small lineart changes, minimal pattern changes.+$2.00
- The Artist has a right to refuse or cancel the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation.
- The Artist has a right to upload the commission on any social media unless specified by the Client beforehand to keep the commission private.
- Smaller commissions may be worked on in between larger commissions/commissions requiring more time.
- NSFW commissions may only be ordered by a Client 18 years of age or older.
- The Client may contact the Artist at any time to ask for a progress check on the commission, but no more than once every two weeks.
- The Client use the commission for any personal or commercial use.
- The Artist does not claim ownership to any of the characters/subjects portrayed in the commission.
- All commissions will be done digitally.
- The Client is paying for a service/ digital good and will not require any shipping of any kind.
- The Client may ask for a specific canvas size for the commission.
- Unless specified not to upload the commission to the public, all commissions may be posted on the Artist’s social media, resized and watermarked.
- Commissions will be posted on the Artist’s social media after the Client has received and approved the original and unmarked commission file.
- The Client may choose to remain anonymous when the Artist publicly uploads the commission.
- Depending on the desired style and queue, the estimated turnaround is about two (2) weeks to three (3) months (for vtuber models) at the latest.
- If the Artist has to take longer than three (3) months to complete the commission for whatever reason, the Client will be contacted and informed of the status of his/ her/ their commission.
- If the Client cancels their commission for whatever reason, the Client will receive a partial refund, depending on how much of the commission has been finished.
- The Client will not receive any files of the commission.
- If the Artist cancels the commission for whatever reason, the Client will receive a full refund, in addition to a .PNG file of whatever progress of the commission has been completed.
- Refunds will be given within 72 hours after correspondence.
- The Client will not be refunded if they are unsatisfied with the commission.
- If the Client is unsatisfied with the commission, the Artist is willing to discuss and make minor edits (ex. adjusting colors), up to a maximum of two (2) times after correspondence. Any desired major revisions (ex. reposing, color scheme change, etc.) will be rejected, or incur additional fee(s).
- The only major revisions permitted are details that the Artist may have missed and was specified by the Client in the order form/correspondence while the commission was still in the sketching/lineart stage (ex. missing tattoo that’s essential to the character’s design).